15 April 2009

Getting there...

After months of turmoil, my new computer has arrived. It's a shiny new MacBook. I've gone back to my roots - no more Windows for me!

In the process of migration, I have managed once again to lose track of which emails belong in my "reply to" folder. If you have written to me recently (or not-so-recently) and are waiting for a reply from me, please shoot me another email to remind me. I know I had over 50 messages in the queue, but I've only been able to identify 20 or so.

I should be back to regular blogging very, very soon. In the meantime, please enjoy this photo of asparagus tempura sushi. It is Spargelzeit, after all...



ETA:
Pictured sushi is from Nomiya (Wörthstr. 7; Tel. 089 4484095), a lovely little restaurant in Munich with Japanese food and Bavarian decor and beer.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new computer!

The sushi looks yummy. Can you recommend a sushi restaurant in Munich? Thanks!

Jul said...

Thanks. :)

This sushi is from Nomiya, one of my favorite sushi places in Munich for both its food and atmosphere (and beer!). They don't have a working website at the moment, but you can find it via google. I'll edit the post now to include the contact info.

The Honourable Husband said...

That is sooo not sushi.

Jul said...

Why Headbang, I do believe you were the first one to tell me about Nomiya... recommend it, even. Perhaps because you understood my preference for taste over authenticity. :)

david kramer said...

Sushi in Munich....
I think I woulld stick to the beer and pretzles as the ocean is a bit too far away.
But it does look good.
DK

Jul said...

David - That's why I stick to the vegetable kind. Although avocado isn't exactly local, either... ;)

Kristina said...

Schnitzel with asparagus, sushi with asparagus - I'm always getting hungry when I read your blog..