28 July 2008

Random fact

In Germany, Fred Thompson has the same voice as Homer Simpson.

I like that.

7 comments:

Dave Hampton said...

'made me laugh :) You make it so hard to watch the Law and Order reruns on Nederland 3...

Jul said...

I get so distracted when the same voice-over actor appears in different roles. But this one totally made me laugh, too. :)

Christopher Monnier said...

Just imagine if Fred Thompson had gone on to become president...

Jul said...

Hmmm... no thanks, I'd rather not imagine that!

Although it is a shame that they don't have voice actors to dub politicians, isn't it? I'm thinking the German Homer Simpson guy would be perfect for our current president...

Anonymous said...

They've got a fair bit in common anyway - hairline, speed, political views - so I think the Germans have it right.

Anonymous said...

See this website. This must be the guy.

Jul said...

AFM - LOL at "speed" :)

Matt - thanks for the link! That was a fun watch.