This is the strangest thing I have seen in a very long time.
I LOVE the Japanese!
WTF?! Is this somekind of new self-defense course?Repeat after me: *Kick 'em in the balls, YES**Kick 'em in the balls, YES**Kick 'em in the balls, YES*
This is a really catchy way to learn emergency English. "Spare me my life" is a great phrase to have in your vocabulary...
Did the robber with the knife have a runny nose?I'll have to wear my bandanna like that if i decide to rob a bank!!
Apparently, they haven't seen Miss Congeniality yet (S-I-N-G)...
I rub you for zat.
I found here something for me, I mean for my poor English. Repeat, repeat..and do exercise. Thanks. Fantastic.
It's a Japanese thing, y'all wouldn't understand. :)
what...WHAT????my speakers are broken so I watched without sound..possibly even freakier....WHAT?? IS??? THIS????
Ohhhh... I miss Japanese television!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I LOVE the Japanese!
WTF?! Is this somekind of new self-defense course?
Repeat after me:
*Kick 'em in the balls, YES*
*Kick 'em in the balls, YES*
*Kick 'em in the balls, YES*
This is a really catchy way to learn emergency English. "Spare me my life" is a great phrase to have in your vocabulary...
Did the robber with the knife have a runny nose?
I'll have to wear my bandanna like that if i decide to rob a bank!!
Apparently, they haven't seen Miss Congeniality yet (S-I-N-G)...
I rub you for zat.
I found here something for me, I mean for my poor English.
Repeat, repeat..and do exercise.
Thanks. Fantastic.
I found here something for me, I mean for my poor English.
Repeat, repeat..and do exercise.
Thanks. Fantastic.
It's a Japanese thing, y'all wouldn't understand. :)
what...WHAT????
my speakers are broken so I watched without sound..possibly even freakier....
WHAT?? IS??? THIS????
Ohhhh... I miss Japanese television!
Post a Comment